LeakBot Manufacturers Guarantee
LeakBot comes complete with a 1 year warranty. If anything does go wrong, we’ll happily replace your old LeakBot for a brand new one and cover any associated shipping costs. If you do need to return your LeakBot please call 00 44 (0) 800 783 9866.
Things you need to know about LeakBot.
LeakBot is designed and manufactured by Homeserve Labs Limited, Cable Drive, Walsall WS2 7BN registered in England with number 08442778 (“HomeServe”). Details of LeakBot’s manufacturer guarantee, can be found above.
LeakBot has been supplied to you by a provider (referred to as the “Supplier”) other than HomeServe.
If you do not agree with the terms below, please do not install LeakBot to your internal fresh water plumbing system.
1. Subject to meeting the Installation Criteria (set out below), LeakBot detects leaks from 5 ml per minute on the internal fresh water plumbing system in your property. LeakBot does not prevent leaks. LeakBot alerts you in case of a water leak by emitting a sound or through an SMS, app notification or an e-mail (an “Alert”).
For LeakBot to successfully detect water leaks on the internal fresh water plumbing system, the following criteria need to be fulfilled:
LeakBot does not detect the following:
Alerts relating to a continuous fast flow of water shall only be triggered after 60 minutes (or less if you have chosen a different amount of time in the app) in cases where LeakBot has not detected a pre-existing continuous low flow leak.
2. If LeakBot cannot / does not comply with the Installation Criteria, LeakBot may be deactivated.
3. LeakBot is only for domestic and private use. You agree not to use LeakBot for any commercial, business or resale purposes. LeakBot may be deactivated if there are reasonable grounds to believe that LeakBot is being used for any commercial, business or resale purposes or otherwise in breach of these terms and conditions.
4. HomeServe and the Supplier are not responsible for the following:
5. You acknowledge that access to LeakBot may be interrupted if necessary for compelling reasons (maintenance or to eliminate unforeseen vulnerabilities).
6. Any and all intellectual property and intellectual property rights in the LeakBot belong to HomeServe.
7. You agree not to (i) decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to obtain or perceive the source code from which any software component of the LeakBot are compiled or interpreted, and you acknowledge that you have no right to obtain or use such code; or (ii) create any derivative product from the LeakBot or source code; save only for acts that are expressly permitted as a result of mandatory or non-derogable provisions of applicable law.
9. These Terms and Conditions may be varied from time to time and you will be notified accordingly. If you disagree with such updates, please immediately notify the sender of the notification so that your LeakBot can be deactivated. If you do not request that your LeakBot is deactivated within 7 days of an update notice, you agree to be bound by the new terms.